View Larger Map
Whether hosting your next corporate meeting, boasting the biggest party in town, or throwing an intimate wedding reception, CMG Worldwide will gladly offer our corporate headquarters as the setting for your next important event. Over the years, CMG Worldwide has exceeded expectations with its spacious accommodations and stunning contemporary design. Beautifully decorated, CMG evokes a "Hollywood" aura through its multitude of legendary artifacts and memorabilia.
CMG Worldwide for the Indianapolis 500
CMG Worldwide is the perfect venue for your special Indy 500 event. Our spacious, unique rooms will add a memorable flair for any corporate or social audience. The corporate headquarters has many distinct spaces that will captivate any guest-- the first floor foyer, the Legends Museum, the second floor galleries, the Atrium, and many other meeting rooms.
CMG Worldwide - Venue Buyout
The high ceilings and modern floor plan of the Indianapolis office serves as a perfect backdrop for both intimate gatherings and large soirées. The building requires minimal modification due to the festive décor that is already in place. (We can, of course, make arrangements to have the décor modified as needed.) We have great rates and an accommodating staff that can assist with locating proper catering, music and professional Indianapolis-area event planners. Renting out the entire venue includes Legends Museum and associated galleries, the atrium, corporate meeting offices and much more. We also have a 100-space parking lot onsite that works well for your guests, or for valet services.
CMG Worldwide - Venue BuyoutSpace Specs
CMG Worldwide – First Floor Foyer | Lobby | Corporate Spaces
If you're looking for a specific meeting space for your company, look no further than our contemporary offices at CMG Worldwide. We offer some of the best technology in one of the most breathtaking establishments in the country. While you're there, why not rent out the lobby or the foyer for a reception or break area? Whatever the event, we have the rooms to suit your needs.
Our first floor consists of the following spaces:
- Foyer and lobby area complete with a flat-screen TV for presentations and event welcome screens
- Professional conference room and boardroom table
- Backyard outside patio area for guests
- Open corporate meeting room space
- Open office space, complete with individual work stations
- Prep kitchen area with microwave and refrigerator perfect for catering companies
- Front reception desk which can double as a bar service area for events
- Formal guest waiting area/reception area
- Executive offices
- Guest bathrooms
We also have an elevator for events requiring the use of both floors.
CMG Worldwide – First Floor Foyer | Lobby | Corporate SpacesSpace Specs
CMG Worldwide – Second Floor Galleries | Museum | Atrium
The Legends Museum at the CMG Worldwide headquarters opened in December, 1999. The museum is not only a tribute to the greatest personalities to influence the past 100 years, but a tool for present and future generations to use to achieve their own greatness. By presenting these legends in a thorough and visually stimulating way, visitors are inspired to reach towards their own great heights. New exhibitions that showcase the world's most iconic figures are constantly rotating in and out of the Museum. The second floor galleries add to the splendor of the museum as they hold even more pop culture artifacts influenced by our own clientele. The Atrium is a beautiful facility due to the high ceilings and natural light. This space is especially perfect for capturing the special moments of your event on film.
Our second floor consists of the following spaces:
- Legends Museum galleries and moveable display memorabilia cases
- Open-air Atrium with glass ceiling and ample natural light
- "Room with a View" reception area with floor-to-ceiling glass walls (perfect for cocktail receptions and great for holiday events due to the gorgeous trees decorated outside)
- Additional office spaces and workstations
- Library with projector and screen perfect for training seminars or other corporate meetings
- Guest bathrooms (including showers)
- Corporate gym (available upon request)
CMG Worldwide – Second Floor Galleries | Museum | AtriumSpace Specs
Is CMG Worldwide the right place to hold my event?
The elegant and spacious structures that house CMG Worldwide offer a unique backdrop for a variety of different event services that are available to outside organizations or individuals If you are looking to make your event memorable, look no further. From exhibits to galas, we are well versed in executing a variety of events.
You should also consider us for:
- Team Dinners
- Holiday Parties
- Civic Events & Meetings
- Corporate Special Events
- Trade Shows