CMG Worldwide seeks dynamic, resourceful, self-motivated professionals who desire to succeed in a rapidly expanding industry with the corporate headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are in the position to offer a broad spectrum of innovative, challenging careers and the opportunity to learn, grow and showcase your talents.
As an employee of CMG Worldwide, you will be an essential part of a burgeoning international organization. We are an unparalleled leader in licensing, and have earned the privilege of representing a number of the most prestigious properties and personalities in the world.
My experience working at CMG Worldwide has been nothing but positive. I have grown both personally and professionally, and feel that this opportunity has been invaluable. Whereas in most internships the intern does not get the opportunity to venture out on their own or dabble in all areas of the field in which they are interning, at CMG I was able to learn all areas of the marketing world. I have:
- Developed and presented ideas to potential licensees;
- Negotiated with potential and current licensees on marketing deals, often seeing those deals to fruition;
- Drafted permission agreements, licensing agreements, and C & D documents;
- Worked with all departments in the company, including, but not limited to, the computer design department, the legal department, and the marketing department;
- Identified and improved workflow issues, often increasing productivity and efficiency.
The environment in the office makes everyday enjoyable and I found that I truly enjoyed coming to work everyday. This is a fast-paced, fulfilling opportunity and I would recommend this internship to anyone who will listen. I am proud to have been part of the CMG team and I sincerely thank everyone at CMG for the tremendous opportunity! It has truly been a pleasure.
Alison Rose Landis
CMG's staff is our most important asset. Employees at every level are valued for the vital contributions they make toward our company's continued success. By working together and sharing a universal vision, we are able to maintain CMG's esteemed reputation and efficiently respond to the ever-changing needs of our clients.
We are proud of the interactive, friendly and effervescent work environment at CMG. We are constantly searching for the best ways to encourage and support our staff by way of establishing excellent employee programs, policies and benefits.
CMG offers the following accommodations:
- Health coverage
- Dental plans
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Roth IRAs
- Paid vacation (10), sick (5), and holiday (7)
- Summer hours
- Exercise facility
CMG Worldwide Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.